Pages

March 11, 2011

New Blogger

So I have decided to join be the blogging community! Time goes so fast I often fail to take time to write the little things down, or stop to take a picture of the moments that you want to remember. I am hoping by having a blog it will force me to slow down from my constant fast speed and remember those moments that come and go so quickly (so we will see how I do). This definitely isn't my first attempt at being a blog owner but for some reason this time seems to be a little different then my previous failed attempts. Lately I have had such an urge to just write, which is kind of weird because after writing paper after paper for school, writing "for fun" seems like the last thing I would want to do. So here goes nothing... I hope you enjoy my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So happy you are a blogger!!! Your blog is way cute by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete